Computer skills and life skills training for Selvam Aided School and Thalainayar Village Students.
"EVEN YOUR SMALL CONTRIBUTION WILL MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE"
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?
With the growing demand of skill enhancement in every field all over the world,it is very important that the students must posses computer skills and life skills to meet the requirements of the competitive world once they finish schooling. We have planned to train the government aided school students on computer skills and life skills, since they are least aware of it and they need it the most. As our motto says “Your success ,our passion”, our ultimate objective is to ensure success and enlighten the students with knowledge and skills to face the real world. Our prime focus is on the students government aided schools and government schools,prepare them and get them ready for facing the competitive world.
ABOUT THE TRAINING
* AJ skill development is going to recruit an exclusive trainer who is well trained on computer skills and life skills to train the students in Thalaingnair locality.
* Computer and life skills training is given to the students of all classes and we have a separate syllabus for each grade.
* Duration: 10 months (July 2019 - april 2020)
* Students will have computer skills and life skills class twice in a week. In First class the students will be learning the concept and in the next class they will practice the concept in lab.
* We ensure our training reaches all our students by conducting assessment once in a month. Based on the marks they score in assessment, if the student needs improvement or extra coaching we work on that and provide extra care.
* In life skills training students will learn the life values. We have an exclusive syllabus for students of different age group on which we cover some topics like communication, self awareness, problem solving,creative and critical thinking, self respect, value of relationship,respect, emotional awareness and much more.
* Materials will be provided to the students to work on each exercise.
At the end of 3 months , a project will be given to the students on computer and life skills and based on the successful completion of each project the students will be awarded.
WHY DID WE CHOOSE THALAINGNAIR?
We were made to believe that only the private schools are better in developing our children and they have smart learning methodologies for the children, most of the parents prefer to admit their wards in private schools rather than government as they feel that their children would be more civilized and learn smart learning technologies and enhance them better than government school. We wanted to change this mindset of parents and make all the government students learn new techniques and skills which would make them confident and strong enough to compete the private school students and the competitive world when they finish schooling .
Selvam aided school in thalainyayar has been badly affected by gaja cyclone recently during the month of November 2018 and it has been renovated and reopened with the help of many sponsors,NGOs and people belong to that village. When our TEAM visited the village, we came to know the students lack in communication skills and computer skills,but they are very inquisitive and eager to acquire new skills and the selvam school management is also ready to take steps to improve the livelihood of their locality students. Since the school is renovated and the students started coming in with a fresh mindset we strongly believe teaching new skills and new methodologies will definitely bring in some transformation in students and make them more confident to participate in all activities.
WHAT ARE THE OUTCOMES/INTENDED RESULT?
* Students will attain ability to apply the acquired knowledge of computing appropriately, they will be able to implement each and everything they learn during the session.
* Students will be able to face the world with confidence and number of participation in activities would improve drastically as they learn life skills.
* Students would apply the lifeskills to solve the problems they face in life.
* They will create their own projects on computer and life skills training
* Kindly extend your support for our new venture in educating and empowering the students of Thalaingnair.
Donate for this School Education project through EdhuDharma (online)